Bulk Import Cap Table Data - Shareholders
See related article below for an overview of how to bulk import cap table data into Captable.io, and the Captable.io import template.
Note - please remove all special characters from shareholders names such as commas, periods, slashes, and/or dashes. Use of special characters will produce errors in the upload process.
- Type - Required. Select whether the shareholder is an "Individual" or "Institution".
- First Name - Required. Shareholder's or institution's authorized individual's first name.
- Last Name - Required. Shareholder's or institution's authorized individual's last name.
- Institution Name - Required if "Type" is Institution. Full name of the institution.
- Fund Name - Optional. Name of the fund the individual or institution belong to.
- Role - Required. Select the shareholder's role in the company from the drop down menu. Roles: Advisor, Board Member, Consultant, Employee, Founder, Investor, Other.
- Email - Required. Shareholder's email address.
- Phone Number - Optional. Shareholder's phone number.
- Address - Optional. Shareholder's street address.
- City - Optional. Shareholder's city.
- State / Province - Optional. For USA, enter the state abbreviation. E.g. CA for California.
- Zip / Postal Code - Optional. Address postal code.
- Country - Optional. Select the shareholder's country from the drop down menu.
- Comments - Optional. Add any notes you would like to view on the shareholder's profile page.