Captable.io Release Notes - 2020
- Create and audit vesting schedules that can be reused for all vesting securities.
- Lapsed option grants can be un-lapsed.
- Investors - your whole team, including your fund admin firm, can now view and manage all your holdings accepted by any team member on one dashboard. Contact support to set this up.
- Partner offers can now be redeemed with a code when changing the subscription plan and providing a payment. Contact your ecosystem affiliates, such as Y Combinator, SVB and Orrick, for a partner code.
- Cap tables reports and ledgers can now be exported as of a specific date, which cuts down on the manual work for your finance / legal workflows.
- The full audit log history can be filtered and exported as a spreadsheet report.
- Exercise transactions can now be reverted in the app, so errors can be corrected without contacting support.
- Captable.io ledger export now shows dates and summary statistics for securities that have been canceled, repurchased, vested or exercised.
- All stock grants from all stock classes are now shown together in a unified stock ledger table, so they can be filtered, sorted and paginated.
- Live product demo & Q&A with the Captable.io product team can now be scheduled here.
- Y Combinator - added support for the S20 batch.