LTSE Equity Release Notes - 2021
Come work with the Captable.io and LTSE team. Our open roles are here.
- We added more event types to the Audit Log so it contains a full history of what happened to your equity data. You can also filter by time and the team member that performed the action.
- Track options and warrant expiration as exact dates instead of periods of years.
- Captable.io is now LTSE Equity. We also have a new homepage!
- We separated our stock option Exercise and Termination workflow into 3 parts: exercise, stop vesting and lapse. This lets us improve the workflows separately, starting with exercise.
- You can now attach documents to your exercise transactions. Early exercise no longer needs to be selected. It's now based on whether you exercise more options than what's vested.
- Customer vesting schedule now supports tranches measured in days in addition to months. You can build a schedule with tranches like 1 month, then 5 days, then another 1 month.
- You can now sign in with your Google and G Suite account.
- We made it easier to set the country and state for stakeholders by adding a filter to the input.
- We brought the delete company button back so you can delete your unused company accounts without contacting support.
- We've added inline support articles so you can learn about Captable without having to leave where you are.
- We renamed some terms in our app to align with what you expect. For example, shareholder is renamed as stakeholder, because the groups of stakeholders that play critical roles in your success are broader than those that hold shares in your company.
- Add new stakeholder properties: tax ID, payroll ID. You can use them to pull data from your other systems using our import spreadsheet template. For example, VLOOKUP payroll IDs from data exported by your HR system and automatically populate your employees' addresses.
- Stakeholders can now only edit their personal details like name and address. Admins can edit all stakeholder properties like payroll ID.