Captable.io Release Notes - 2018
- Automatically create matching stock grants during stock option exercises
- Easily switch between your favorite LTSE tools like Captable.io with the new tool switcher
- Y Combinator - support for the new YC post-money SAFE throughout the app, including ability to convert to fixed ownership
- Y Combinator - support for YC Winter 2019 batch companies, for example, the ability to Quick Create a YC Deal
- Updated NoteGenie.io and SAFEGenie.io to support all convertible instruments, including post-money SAFEs
- Law firms and accounting firms - there’s now an easy way to manage lots of client cap tables at scale with our new firm dashboard. A dedicated master admin at your firm can manage access for your team as team members rotate on and off of clients. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your firm’s dashboard.
- Federal exemption can now be tracked for eligible equity awards. Rule 701 and Section 4(a)(2) are supported.
- Assess your Rule 701 exemption eligibility with the new Rule 701 Report.
- Your Captable.io account is now your LTSE Account, providing you access to multiple tools for building startups.
- An email notifications is sent to all cap table admins when a new admin is added.
- Moved exercised stock options to Securities -> Plans view so they can be tracked with stock option grants. Exercised stock options no longer change the allocated shares in your stock plan, or the number of authorized shares in the underlying stock class.
- Cancelled restricted stock is no longer part of the total In Shareholder detail view
- Added in-app help and improved labeling for fully diluted total shares across all share classes
- Repurchase restricted stock
- Y Combinator - portfolio companies can now import their fundraising info from Clerky
- Issue restricted stock from option pool