How to access your holdings and accept securities
Companies manage their equity and securities on Captable.io. They use Captable.io to issue securities digitally, or record securities issued elsewhere on their digital security ledgers in Captable.io.
When companies issue stock to you via Captable.io:
- You will receive an email about the issuance. If there are certificates and paperwork, they will already have been signed by the company officers.
- Click on the orange button in the email to view your security in Captable.io. If it's your first time using Captable.io, sign up for a new account. The sign-up screen will appear as such:
- Once logged in, you will be directed to My Holdings view.
- From My Holdings, click the security ID or Cert number, e.g. CS-24, to view the security details.
- Review the security's details with relevant notices, certificates and other paperwork.
- Click Accept Security.
- The acceptance process is the same for other securities.
If you have questions about the security, contact the issuing company. Its contact information is listed on the Support view in Captable.io.